We can design, engineer, and install a superior protective barrier netting system for any facility. Whether you want to upgrade an existing netting system, add a completely new in-line barrier system, add a backstop tie-back cable system, you won’t find a better solution or team to do the job.
Baseball Netting Gauge (Twine Diameter) Guide
(Standard information diagram for Nylon, some tensile strengths vary.)
We’re here to help! Get a quote
or, send us a message!
We’re here to help, just ask!
Outside of using Nylon, Polyester, or High-Tenacity Polypropylene netting materials, we also utilize a specialty netting made from Dyneema® manufactured by one of our partners. Dyneema® is trademarked as “Simply the world’s strongest fiber.”™
WHAT IS DYNEEMA® NETTING?
- Ultra-thin extreme duty fibers
- Offers spectators more visibility than other netting materials
- In a braided and knotless design, it is the strongest configuration available
- Lighter and easier to handle
- Maximum strength with minimum weight
- Dyneema® is made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
Dyneema is a registered trademark owned by Royal DSM N.V.
If you’re going to build it, make sure it’s…
Gorilla Netting can produce any netting needed for your application and will work with you to determine what is cost-effective, and the best investment for your facility or application. Contact us today by sending us a message or give us a call to speak with a representative (727) 386-5438.