Digital Marketing Manager/Paid Search Specialist (PPC/SEM)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a full-time, in-house, experienced digital marketing manager and paid search specialist. This person should have a detailed understanding of WordPress, SEO, and PPC. Traditional marketing and PR experience is a plus!
This position will start with Gorilla Netting, with the ideal candidate transitioning to our parent company and taking over marketing efforts for 3-4 additional start-up companies. During your initial time ramping up campaigns with Gorilla Netting, as results come in, the potential to create a marketing team will be presented if warranted.
Gorilla Netting is an international company founded in 2017. We design, engineer, and install sports and barrier netting systems for various applications and customers, small and large, throughout the U.S., and abroad. In addition, we are authorized dealers for netting, hardware, and accessories from our manufacturing partners.
Learn more about us: https://www.gorillanetting.com
Ideal candidates will possess the following experience:
=== Requirements ===
- Strong experience creating profitable Google search & display campaigns
- Strong experience in using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Bing Ads
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong prioritization, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to analyze a variety of data and optimize campaigns based on findings
- Ability to operate and manage a WordPress website with WooCommerce eCommerce platform
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Required)
- A passion and willingness to continually improve ad-buying knowledge & skills
- Ability to use Apple/Mac computers
=== Bonus skills (not required) ===
- Basic SEO skills, advanced knowledge preferred
- Web design or development skills
- Knowledge or experience in construction/contracting
- Public relations experience
- Graphic design experience
=== Responsibilities ===
- Manage Google search & display ad campaigns for multiple company accounts
- Create & manage Google & Bing search ads
- Create & manage Google & Facebook display ads
- Writing compelling ad copy for search and display ads
- Use analytics data and lead tracking to optimize campaigns and constantly improve results
- Analyze data, identify trends, and develop optimization strategies to improve results
- Meet with leadership to discuss marketing results and strategy
=== Expected Results ===
- Achieve the expected number of quality leads for ad accounts
- Improve lead results of poor-performing ad campaigns using data, feedback, skills, and experience.
- Maintain or exceed average company client retention rate among assigned accounts
=== Benefits ==
- Casual environment
- Paid time off (PTO), including vacation, personal days, and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salary
- Health savings account
- Flexible hours
=== The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes ===
- Creative and innovative ideas.
- Self-starter that takes the initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you feel like you would be a great fit for our team, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter and resume
- Salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In-office (Palm Harbor, FL)
Compensation: Base Salary with Opportunity for Bonuses. (Starting pay: $45,000 – $65,000)
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- List in 5 steps or less, how do you optimize an ad campaign that is underperforming.